Tuesday, October 13, 2009

poem: A WOMAN SCORNED

So hell has no fury
Like a woman scorned.
'Cos she razes to ground
All along her path
Reducing edifices to
Ground Zeroes
Annihilating utterly
The soulless
And heartless man

Ah, no bigger myth
Have I heard
Nor greater fable
Have I read
Than this legend
Of woman scorned
And her fury
Bigger than hell

So I say
Spare me myth makers
Spare me legend writers
This incredible tales
Of your woman scorned!

Tell me tales of
That man scorned.
Make me fables
Of his raging hell
Write me books of
His extreme fury,
And less stale tales of
A woman scorned

In this age
Of equalities
Should a heart
Be less than
A heart
Or a scorn be less
Than
A scorn
For gender sake?



Those who read this, also read:

Of Women

Dilemma of Love

Heartless II





No comments:

Post a Comment